Saturday, November 24, 2012

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia Hill finally made her arrival into the world on Oct 18, 2012 at 6:49 pm. She could not be more cute and precious. We are loving every minute with her and getting used to the idea of being parents. And man is that an adjustment! I will post about her birth etc later, but for now, its time for some pics! I may be a bit biased but I think she is pretty stinkin cute!
Only an hour old and she is already bright eyed!
She has already mastered holding her pacifier at 2 hours old. Smart girl. :D
Sporting a hat that her Aunt Toriann made her.
Chillin on mom and dad's bed while they get ready.
Oh hey, you talkin to me??
Meeting Great Grandpa for the first time.
Talking a nap in the car seat.
My first Halloween costume, nothing too fancy
Napping on Grandpa's chest
Already 4 weeks old! Where has the time gone?!

1 comment:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Oh she is adorable! Congrats!