Monday, March 2, 2009

So much for a great weekend.... :(

Weekends are supposed to be great and wonderful and relaxing and care free.... Well I guess I just didnt get lucky this weekend. I decided that I need to add some spice and wreck my car!!! I know I know, I could have done something better than that but you know, I just wanted to create some more stress in my life. ;) As of right now I am not sure as to what exactly happened, I am still waiting on the police report for that one. I got hit at least twice, once on the back and once on the passenger side. Lets just say it doesnt look pretty. But no worries, after much discussion and a threat or two from my boyfriend, I went and got checked out and I am good medically, just sore as all come! BOO! Here are a few pics that I took of my sad little car..... I didnt get one with the bumper fully off, that was the only way we were able to drive it without scrapping metal. I am sad about the whole ordeal, but as many people have said, it is just a car, be grateful that you are alive and well! I wonder what next weekend will bring..... anyone have any suggestions?

The side that is still intact


Poor bumper

Where the semi decided to take a swipe.



There is no window... how sad!


4 comments:

Mindy said...

:( I am glad you are okay!!

Nicki said...

I'm so sad about your car! But it is definitely happy that you survived to tell the tale. Hopefully this is the last wreck you have for many days.

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

Wow! That is definitely a little spice in your life. I'm glad you are ok.

D said...

Eek! So sorry to hear about the accident. That car treated us so well on the Disneyland trip!